F.E.A.R. E3 is a demo for F.E.A.R. First Encounter Assault Recon that was played at the E3 convention before the game's release.
Differences Between Demo and Final GameEdit
- Weapons' melee and kicks are different.
- The Replicas did not wear any armor or helmets in the demo, as compared to their heavily equipped appearance in the final game.
- The Replicas seem to be voiced by Multiplayer and SFOD-D voices, although they are not like that in the final game.
- Douglas Holiday and Rodney Betters are capable of seeing Alma Wade, something that never occurs in the final game.
- Betters talks with the Point Man more.
- The weapons have infinite ammunition in the magazine.
- The HUD is colored yellow.
- Spencer Jankowski assists the Point Man in the start of the video, which he does not do in the game.
- Weapons dropped by Replicas cannot be picked up.
- The RPL Submachinegun has a scope.
- The Point Man seems to have a different shadow.
- Jin Sun-Kwon is a sniper.
- The bloodstains actually stay permanently instead of vanishing.
E3 2004 VideoEdit
|Media and Promotional Content|
|Media||Both Timelines||Alma Interviews • Dark Horse Comic Book|
|Monolith Timeline||DC Digital Comic • Armacham Field Guide|
|Non-Canon||F.E.A.R. "Making Of" Documentary • P.A.N.I.C.S.|
|Promotional Content||F.E.A.R. E3 • F.E.A.R. 2 Demo|