This article contains a list of notable quotes from Genevieve Aristide.
- "Sorry to wake you, Senator. It's about Origin. There was an uprising. Fettel has taken command of the prototypes."
- "It seems the Senator's plan failed. His special forces team has been unable to neutralize Fettel. We should assume the worst. Instruct the security force to repel all outsiders. We need time to clean things up."
- "He refuses to forgive me for sending those poor people into the Vault, as though I'm happy about what happened. I made a mistake. But I don't see why everyone else should have to pay for that."
- "I just wanted to remind you that the Origin Facility was a liability long before this situation erupted. I was simply trying to clean up an old mess. I was hoping we could renovate or even repurpose the site, but clearly the risks are unacceptable. I see no alternative but to destroy it completely. If you have a better suggestion, I'd love to hear it. In the meantime, I have a company to save."
- "Harlan, it's Genevieve. Listen, I understand your feelings. I really do. But this is no time for sentimentality. If Origin is uncovered, every single one of us will burn for it. It's time we buried the dead, don't you think?"
- "The first prototype was a complete success."
- "This is Genevieve Aristide! Can you hear me? Please hurry! My building's under attack!"
- "My god... It's her... That stubborn son of a bitch probably just killed us all."
- "It has to work. Don't you understand what's at stake? Maybe you should go take a look outside."
- "You'll thank me when this is over."
- "Have a little faith, Terry."
- "And then, we'll lock them away."
- "Without Alma, I don't have any leverage. Without leverage, I don't have a future."
- "I'm sorry it came to this. I really am. I'm not a bad person. I just don't have a choice."
- "You have a date with destiny, Sergeant Becket. Let's not keep her waiting."
- "Senator, it's Genevieve Aristide. I just received word that Harlan Wade intends to release Alma. As a precaution, I want to accelerate the timetable on Project Harbinger."