- In the abandoned hospital, Alma can be seen briefly if the player pushes a set of blocked double doors several times. She then disappears, and her voice is heard yelling "I hate you, Daddy!". 
- At the very end of the level, the Point Man will jump through a second floor window, only to find himself being approached by Alma. He must turn and run in the opposite direction, or her telekinetic powers will kill him quickly. 
- Alma is briefly seen twice in an underground tunnel. The first time, she runs directly ahead of the Point Man. She appears behind the Point Man seconds later, casting a shadow on the wall in front of him.  
- The Point Man will have to swim briefly, and will then climb a ladder out of the water. As he reaches the top of the ladder, Alma will appear through the window of the building directly ahead of him. 
- After the Point Man drops down into a body of water immediately after seeing Alma, he will find himself in a hallucination of the moment Alma gave birth to him. When he reaches the doors at the end of the hall, Alma's teenage form is briefly seen laying on a hospital bed with a doctor standing over her. 
- During the "Heavy Resistance" portion of this level, Alma can be seen on a tv screen appearing and disappearing in rapid succession. 
- While walking through a ventilation duct, Alma will crawl towards the Point Man briefly. 
- Almost immediately after the previous encounter, Alma will appear behind the Point Man as he climbs down a ladder. 
- Alma appears in a room ahead of the Point Man in "Bad Water", but disappears quickly. 
- While walking down a long hallway, Alma appears and drags the Point Man into a nightmarish vision. During this scene, Alma is seen walking upside down on the ceiling towards the Point Man.  
- Alma is seen inside Armacham Technology Corporation Headquarters, walking along a bloodstained glass hallway. 
- The Point Man sees another vision of Alma, involving both her child form and her corpse-like adult form.  
- As Jin Sun-Kwon takes pictures of the liquefied soldiers inside Armacham headquarters, Alma can be seen watching the proceedings from one floor up. Even after she disappears, her shadow still appears in Jin's camera flash. 
- While in one of Armacham's control rooms, the Point Man hears Alma whisper "I know who you are". He turns to find her standing directly outside of the room's window, watching him. When he leaves the room, Alma walks towards him, then disappears suddenly. A trail of child-sized footprints are then seen leading from a bloody elevator to the control room.  
- After falling into water in the lower levels of ATC headquarters, the Point Man will see Alma watching him through a metal fence. 
- Alma is seen briefly on a security monitor. 
- While riding in the elevator, the lights will begin to flicker and Alma will appear in the corner of the elevator for a few seconds before disappearing. 
- In the office next to Alice Wade's office, a ringing cell phone will be heard. The Point Man shoots the ceiling, causing a bloody corpse to fall from it. If the Point Man turns around immediately, he will see Alma walking by. 
- In the elevator shaft, Alma can be seen standing just outside of an open set of elevator doors. Upon being approached, the doors will close quickly. 
- In one of Armacham's cubicles, Alma can be seen crawling along the floor towards the Point Man. 
- After the Point Man exits an elevator he shares with Alice Wade, Alma will appear in the elevator, slowly approaching Alice before the doors close. 
- Alma can be seen in an elevator in the abandoned apartment complex towards the end of the level, after Paxton Fettel reveals that he has kidnapped Alice Wade. 
- The Point Man is pulled into another vision, where he sees Alma standing at the end of a hallway, crying.  
- Alma appears on a tv monitor in the alleyway outside the apartment complex. She can be heard whispering, "My baby, give him back!" 
- In the same alleyway, Alma appears behind a metal gate, watching the Point Man. 
- After the Point Man falls into a pool of water, Alma's adult form is briefly seen at the bottom of the pool. 
- As the Point Man rides an elevator lift, Alma will appear behind him, standing in front of a room filled with liquefied corpses. 
- Harlan Wade releases Alma from the Vault, and she quickly kills him. Immediately after, the Point Man sees Alma's adult and child forms interchange in a hallucination.    
- Alma appears briefly in front of the Point Man as he tries to exit the Vault. Now that her physical form has been released, her appearances are always accompanied by a group of apparitions. 
- A few rooms later, the Point Man sees Alma walking ahead of him once again. 
- The Point Man is pulled into a hallucination, where he sees Alma several times. The first time, she appears on his right immediately after he walks into the fiery room. As he approaches the doors at the back of the room, Alma will again approach him, then disappear. When he reaches the door at the end of the hallway, he will see Alma approaching a doctor and promptly liquefying him. Alma then appears behind the Point Man, and begins to approach him in a final boss battle. Each time Alma appears, the Point Man must shoot her until she disappears, or her touch will kill him instantly.      
- After defeating Alma, the Point Man will see a vision of the day he was born. Alma lies on the hospital bed, screaming for her father to return her child. Harlan ignores her, and orders a fellow doctor to hold her down and put her back into a coma. As Alma is forced down by the doctor, her patient file is seen, revealing she is the daughter of Harlan.  
- As the Point Man is airlifted out of Fairport, Douglas Holiday and Jin Sun-Kwon discuss the explosion. When Jin asks about Alma, Alma's adult form climbs into the helicopter. 
- Alma is seen in the beginning cutscene, swinging on a tree located on Still Island. The screen is blurred throughout, and when the title appears, blood covers the screen.
- When the player first gains control of Michael Becket, he sees a hallucination in which young Alma appears to him, holding a teddy bear. She leads him through a red and orange-colored world, before disappearing into a hole. Becket then finds himself in a van with Alma's music box sitting next to him, a picture of her swinging on the Still Island tree painted onto it. When he looks up again, Alma grabs his face suddenly and can be heard screaming, "Help me!"  
- Inside Genevieve Aristide's apartment complex, Alma is seen crawling across the floor in the pool area. As soon as Becket enters the room, Alma walks up behind him, then disappears as soon as he turns around. If the player doesn't see Alma behind them, she will appear behind a glass wall in the same room, causing it to break. When Becket jumps into the pool, he briefly sees a vision of adult Alma, with Harlan Wade's voice explaining that Alma appears as a child because she doesn't understand that she grew into an adult during her time in the coma. When Becket leaves the water, Alma walks past him, then disappears. 
- Upon entering the hallway leading to Genevieve's apartment, Alma will appear behind Becket again. 
- Inside Genevieve's bedroom, the screen will warp, and Alma will appear in front of a bookcase. She will then disappear, and her music box will be found on the shelf, playing her theme. Upon closing the music box, Becket will see a flashback to Harlan arguing with an unknown person, saying he doesn't want to put Alma into a coma for the rest of her life.
- Inside Genevieve's Panic room is a map of the Auburn District. On it are pictures of Alma as a child. 
- Upon seeing Genevieve Aristide, she will turn on two television screens showing the Origin's facility. It turns on just as Harlan Wade releases Alma, and his flesh is seen being ripped from his skin, as Alma approaches him. The world turns red as Alma's power takes over Becket's mind, and Genevieve disappears amongst the sound of Alma whispering. As Becket approaches the door out of the Panic Room, he sees young Alma walk by quickly. She is then seen at the end of the hallway, before running down the stairs. At the bottom of the stairs, she is seen as a child walking past the piano and towards the window, transforming into her emaciated adult form while Harlan Wade comments "She's a woman now... and she doesn't even know it." Alma then stands at the window and watches as the city explodes.
- In the beginning cutscene, as Becket is being operated on, the scene goes back and forth from Dr. York arguing with Genevieve Aristide about whether to progress, to a horrible procedure depicting two Abominations ripping out Becket's insides from a third person perspective. As soon as the conversation between Genevieve and Dr. York ends, Becket is pulled back into the hallucination, where Alma watches him being operated on by the Abominations.
- After waking from the surgery, Alma can be seen just on the edge of the doorway saying "Who's there?" When Becket does a double take, she is gone.
- Immediately upon exiting the recovery room and walking a short distance down the hallway, Becket will see Alma appear and disappear quickly in front of him.
- After exiting the double doors that leave the room with the news announcement and the vending machines, the lights will flicker, and Alma will appear.
- In the men's restroom on the second floor, Alma will appear in the doorway when Becket reaches the back of the room.
- As Becket enters the elevator, Alma will appear briefly.
- Upon obtaining the keycard to the Morgue, Alma will briefly be seen behind the locked doors, before walking away.
- Inside the Morgue, Alma can be seen wandering around. She will briefly disappear before whispering, 'Who's there?' If approached, she will disappear and reappear in another location in the same room. Upon her third disappearance, she will whisper 'I know you're there' and the body bags will be thrown around.
- Upon exiting a ventilation shaft, Alma will be seen walking past a window with broken glass.
- When entering the TAC, Armacham soldiers attack, causing Becket to be pulled into a hallucination of child Alma on her swing. 
- Upon entering a burning room, Alma is seen for a fraction of a second, muttering "I want them back." Soon after, she is seen again briefly.
- Upon entering the bloodstained lobby after the first sighting of an Abomination, Alma is seen in front of the desk, saying 'I want them back.'
- Inside the bloodied surgical room, Becket will see an image of himself being operated on as Alma watches.
- After receiving several messages from James Fox, he will become obsessed with Alma, causing him to attack Becket. Alma can be heard whispering, "I want them back. I want my babies back." Alma then becomes enraged and kills him while screaming "I hate you!" repeatedly.
Interval 03 - RecognitionEdit
- Upon climbing out of the pool, if Becket looks through the windows, Alma is standing behind a door, blocked off by a flaming gas leak. Once Becket exits the small office building, she will turn and walk away.
- Inside a small storage area containing a first-aid kit, Alma can be seen standing in the doorway. She will turn and walk away, teleporting to the hallway where she will disappear in a distorted manner.
- While walking down a hallway, Alma will burst in, blowing the door out of the way. She will attack Becket, latching onto him until he shakes her off.
- After unlocking the chamber cells, Becket goes down to where the cells are. Moving towards the third cell, a Abomination will pop out and attack Becket. Once killed, move Becket to the table just right in front of the same cell for a brief moment. Alma will appear before him, reaching out her arm towards Becket.
- Towards the end of Becket's fight with a Replica, a scream will be heard, and Alma will appear in the room with the Abomination. The lights will go dark, and the Replicas will stop, paralyzed. Alma will liquefy the Abomination and then disappear.
Interval 04 - DevastationEdit
- Upon exiting a building, when Becket opens the door, Alma's tree will be seen outside for a few moments, amidst orange skies.
- At the very end, the Sergeant opens a door to a conference room, to reveal Alma's child form with two Nightcrawler soldiers levitating in the air. She liquefies them and creates an explosion which sends the Sergeant flying back out of the room and through a plate glass window. 
- After the first checkpoint, Alma's adult form appears walking by in front of the Sergeant, at varying speeds.
- Shortly after Steve Chen shoots the lock off a gate, a spatial distortion occurs where the Sergeant is pushed far back into the hallway. Alma can be seen following Chen, who is unaffected.
- Shortly into the level, a vision experienced by the Sergeant shows young Alma walking down a corridor, killing a series of men dressed in lab coats. Once the vision ends, Alma's adult form appears, flipping over a truck and killing Gavin Morrison.
- Midway through the level, the Sergeant can see a room from the skylight above. Three Nightcrawlers, including one Elite are collecting and documenting data, when all of a sudden one is liquefied. Young Alma appears and is shot at ineffectually, then she disappears and both troopers are telekinetically lifted near the skylight, where they are spun for a few seconds before being liquefied. Afterwards, young Alma gallivants across the room with a childish giggle.
- Shortly into the level, adult Alma walks through a bloodied room full of dead bodies, causing them to rise up. In a flash, Alma, the bodies and the blood are all gone without a trace.
- Alma can appear in the corridor with first Psychic Link.
- In the staircase when you reach the bottom level to collect Alma's doll, young Alma will be watching you behind the creates.
F.E.A.R. First Encounter Assault ReconEdit
F.E.A.R. 2: Project OriginEdit
This article is either incomplete or is being developed.