The Raab KM50 is a large-caliber sniper rifle found in F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin.
"The Raab KM50 is a semi-automatic box magazine fed rifle chambered for .50 BMG. The weapon has a precision cryogenically stress-relieved barrel, a smooth match trigger and a 10x fixed scope suitable for extreme distances. Penetration is also exceptional with this weapon, making it ideal for armored targets. The slow rate of fire makes it most suited for situations in which the operator has time to evaluate and engage potential targets at stand-off ranges."
The Raab KM50 is an anti-material sniper rifle based on the Accuracy International AS50 sniper rifle, and is a bolt-action, long ranged weapon fitted with a fixed 10x magnification scope which has a built-in rangefinder. The KM50 is one of the most powerful weapons in the game, able to kill regular enemies with a single headshot, and even dispatch a Replica Heavy Armor with three such shots. It becomes even more potent when combined with Slow-Mo, allowing dangerous foes to be picked off at long range before they can become a threat.
When used by Replica Snipers, the KM50 has a visible red laser pointer, presumably as part of the rangefinding system; in-game, this serves the function of warning the player that a sniper is present and aiming for them. The powerful rounds deal extensive damage to Michael Becket, and due to their armor-piercing nature, deal damage to his health even if he still has armor.
The KM50 is first found right at the start of Interval 04, located on a box at the top of a staircase, just before Becket encounters his first Replica sniper unit.
Achievement / TrophyEdit
Kill 10 enemies with headshots using the KM50 to get the Achievement / Trophy "Dead Eye." The Achievement is worth 15 Gamerscore points.
- The KM50 has no crosshair when not zoomed, presumably to discourage firing from the hip in multiplayer.
- The delay between shots is 1.36 seconds.
- While the rifle's description states it to be semi-automatic, in fact Becket operates the bolt after every shot manually.
- In hard mode, when fully geared, enemies with KM50 can kill Becket in 3~4 hits.
- When used by Replica Snipers, it emits a laser sighting beam, but when wielded by the player, it has no such beam.