The Watson Automatic Shotgun is a weapon exclusive to console versions of F.E.A.R. First Encounter Assault Recon.
The weapon, as stated above, is exclusive only to the PS3 version of the game.
It can be found in the exclusive Delta Force mission, used by the Replica Heavy Armor, and an Elite Replica holds one near the end of the main game.
In F.E.A.R. Files, this weapon can be found in certain multiplayer and instant action maps.
- Since it only appears in the console ports, it is most likely non-canon.
- This weapon is based on South African Armsel Striker, but with much more advanced feeding system like Atchisson Assault Shotgun, while the Striker in real life has to load the 12 Gauge Shells individually, the SAS-12 can just replace the magazine.
- The SAS-12 is also being inspired by Milkor MGL Mk.1, which is almost cosmetically identical.
- This weapon, along with the SM15 Machine Pistol, are created by the lead artist Erik Denham, who assisted the development of the console port. 
- There is clearly a visible forgrip, but the player never actually uses it at all, and the viewmodel is bugged.