The Watson Automatic Shotgun is a weapon exclusive to console versions of F.E.A.R. First Encounter Assault Recon.
The weapon, as stated above, is exclusive only to console versions of the game:
- In the PS3 version, it can only be found in the exclusive Delta Force mission, and it is used by the Replica Heavy Armor only.
- In the Xbox 360 edition of F.E.A.R. Files, this weapon can be found in certain multiplayer and instant action maps.
- Since it only appears in the console ports, it is most likely non-canon.
- This weapon is based on South African Armsel Striker, but with much more advanced feeding system like Atchisson Assault Shotgun, while the Striker in real life has to load the 12 Gauge Shells individually, the SAS-12 can just replace the magazine.
- This weapon, along with the SM15 Machine Pistol, are created by the lead artist Erik Denham, who assisted the development of the console port.